The interested candidates between the age group of 19 years to 38 years are eligible to appear in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Rajyaseva Exam. Candidates from the unreserved category can appear as many as six times until 32 years of age, and OBC candidates can appear as many as nine times until the age of 35 years, whereas SC/ ST category students can appear unlimited times and so on.
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam Age Limit
Candidates must have the below age limit for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam:
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
|Maximum Age Limit
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam Age Relaxation
Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates belonging to the reserved category only as per the government notification.
|The maximum age limit is 45 years
- The minimum age limit for all the backward class candidates for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam is 19 years to 43 years.
- The minimum age limit of the Ex-Servicemen for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam is 19 years. And the maximum age limit for General Category candidates is 43 years, and other backward class candidates are 48 years.
- The minimum age limit of persons with disability is 19 years, and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Highlights
|Maharashtra Public Services Commission exam
|Maharashtra Public Services Commission
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Application
|Total number of attempts
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates who want to appear in the MPSC Rajyaseva exam must be efficient in Marathi. He/ she should have a bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent degree from any recognized board or university. The basic post-wise educational qualifications for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam are the following:
· Deputy Director of Industry (Technical): Engineering degree in Architecture, Civil and Town Planning, or Degree in Science.
· Assistant Director in Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Services: Bachelor’s degree in CA/ Commerce/ Outlaw Accounting conducted by ICWA or Post Graduate degree in MBA (Finance)/ Commerce.
· Assistant Regional Transport Officer: Degree in Engineering or Science with Mathematics and Physics.
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam 2021 Nationality
The nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
MPSC conducts the Rajyaseva exam every year to recruit various officers in groups A, B, and C posts. The notification for this exam will be released in the first week of December. This is a tough and very competitive exam; hence special preparation is required to crack this examination. And to boost your preparation for this competitive exam, you can sign up in BYJU’S Exam Prep programs. Here, with comprehensive study material and the latest pattern test series, candidates can do the detailed practice of any competitive exam. Mock tests are very helpful to crack the MPSC Rajyaseva exam. The more you practice mock tests, the more you can clear your doubts. This program will also help you in practicing the previous year’s question papers, and hence to be fully ready for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam, you can choose to enroll in this platform.
For hassle-free preparation for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam, you can enroll in BYJU’S Exam Prep Programs now!